Get Found on Google!
Join the FREE 5 Day SEO Challenge
“How to sort out your website in just 5 days so you can get found on Google, bring in oodles more traffic and sell your stuff”
STARTS MONDAY 14TH JUNE
So, you KNOW that SEO is really important in getting your website found on Google.
1. Don’t have a clue how it works (or what it is!)
2. Think it’s too complicated and techy
3. Think you have to fork out thousands for a strange company who sent you a spam email saying your website was shite to sort it out for you!!
No worries! It doesn’t have to be rocket science.
I’ve got you covered, Kat ♥
Is your website doing a BIG FAT NOTHING for your business?
Have you built a beautiful website, but no-one knows it’s there?
Are you completely in the dark about the ‘dark art’ of SEO
This is what you need to know…
1. I know you think your website is shite, but making a FEW SMALL CHANGES can be the start of making it pay its way
2. Your website should be an effective part of your marketing. If it isn’t bringing in the customers it needs fixing.
3. SEO (search engine optimisation) isn’t hard or a dark art and you don’t have to be part of a secret club to be good at it!
So, I’ve created this EASY SEO Challenge to cut out all the confusion and mystery that puts so many business owners off learning ANYTHING about SEO.
Trust me, learning just these 5 SEO basics is going to put your business WAY in front of the competition.
I’m not going to be talking stats and numbers, but giving you FIVE simple easy to do, easy to implement and dead easy to rinse and repeat tricks that will put you ahead of the game so you can get found on Google.
This is what I teach my clients to do on their own sites and some of the nifty tricks I use myself to make Google think my sites are the bees knees and show them in search results.
What we’ll be talking about…
Digging the dirt on your site
Speed it up! (Google hates slow)
Easy peasey tech fixes
Finding the right words
Working that SEO magic
Plus loads of support in the Facebook group for those moments when you would normally be throwing your computer out of a window and a bunch of lovely people to bounce ideas off. (Yes, SEO can be creative too!)
By the end of this challenge you’ll have a faster website, have fixed the things Google really hates, have learnt how to pinpoint EXACTLY what your customers are searching for on the interweb and have started to take BIG action on getting your website seen.